Along with the nation and the entire entertainment/arts sector, we have faced a difficult challenge in responding to the Corona Virus pandemic. We would like to take this time and opportunity to thank you for your patience and understanding while our team is working hard behind the scenes to reschedule all shows affected by the pandemic.
In the event of Government implemented Covid-19 restrictions affecting the event from taking place or affecting the customers’ ability to attend the event due to travel restrictions or similar, and where it is not possible to reschedule the event/booking for a later date, a credit note to the value of the customer’s tickets will be issued upon request, or the customer can exchange their tickets for a different event at the TLT Concert Hall.
The TLT Concert Hall endeavors to remain in business amidst the Covid-19 pandemic, but this is only possible with the support of our loyal customers, thus encouraging ticket holders to accept credit notes or ticket exchanges where at all possible. However, in the case where the customer does not require tickets for another event at The TLT Concert Hall, a refund may be requested to the value of the tickets.
The following shows have been rescheduled:
• Mike Denver moved to 30th October 2021
• Blindboy moved to 6th November 2021
• Menopause The Musical 2 moved to 15th May 2021
• Ultimate Eagles moved to May 29th 2021
• Smokie moved to 4th June 2021
• Rebecca O’Connor as Tina Turner moved to June 12th 2021
• Friends The Musical Parody moved to 29th June 2021
• The Carpenters moved to November 12th 2021
• The Fureys moved to 29th December 2021
• The Wizard Of Oz new 2021 date -TBC
• The Three Amigos moved to 15th January 2022
• Psychic Sally moved to 10th February 2022
• Seven Drunken Nights moved to 27th February 2022
• Who Dares To Dream moved to 8th May 2022
• Legends of American Country moved to 20th May 2022
• Sorry For Your Loss moved to 21st May 2022
For information on any other shows please our events section at the top of this page.
Covid 19 Compliant Venue & Theatre Renovations
In response to the ongoing pandemic, we have invested heavily to ensure our venue is up to HSE standards while adhering to the government guidelines. The health and safety of our attendees & staff is of paramount priority. The following measures have been implemented to safeguard all in attendance at future shows.
• State of the art air filtration system, ensuring the flow of clean, fresh air throughout the venue.
• Multiple hand sanitizing stations.
• Socially distant seating plan (subject to government guidelines).
Our theatre staff have been working to bring you an upgraded & safe experience upon your return to the TLT, hopefully in the not so distant future. Our newly renovated theatre has been fitted with new flooring, decor & furnishings to ensure your experience at the TLT is as comfortable & enjoyable as possible.
Box Office Temporary Opening Hours
Despite our box office being required to shut temporarily for this period, our online box office remains open 24/7 at www.TheTLT.ie. The following lines of communication will also remain open over the coming weeks to deal with any query’s Monday to Friday from 10am – 1pm;
Phone: 041 9878560
Facebook Messenger: @TheTLT
The TLT would like to wish the best in health to you and yours.
The TLT Team.