Terms and Conditions of sale
- Tickets cannot be refunded except in the event of cancellation of a performance.
- The TLT reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- The TLT reserves the right to refuse admission to the venue.
- Latecomers will not be permitted to the theatre until a suitable break in performance
- The TLT reserves the right to cancel any performance without prior notice. In this event tickets may be exchanged or refunded to the face value only from the original point of sale.
- Ticketholders enter the theatre at their own risk and assume all responsibility for their personal property.
- The use of cameras/ audio and video recording is strictly prohibited. Please also ensure mobile phones are switched off before entering the theatre.
- Once you have booked tickets for the TLT your details will be held on our database. From time to time we may send you information via text or email about the tlt and its programme of events. If you do not wish to receive this information, please tell us at the time of booking. The TLT will not share your details with any other organisation.
Terms and conditions of Vouchers
- Gift vouchers are valid for one year from the date of purchase.
- Vouchers can only be used for shows or events in the TLT, and cannot be used in the bar or confectionary shop.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash in part or whole.
- Gift vouchers cannot be used for online payments.