PLEASE NOTE A €2 PER TICKET BOOKING FEE ON LINE WHICH APPLIES TO ALL TICKETS.
(The booking fee goes toward covering the administration costs that the TLT incurs in the process of selling a ticket.)
Tickets for any events in the TLT can be booked online, by phone or in person.
The Box Office telephone number is +353 (0)41 9878560.
Visa, Mastercard and Laser are welcome.
Cash, Cheque and Vouchers will only be accepted in person.
Box Office in the TLT opens an hour prior to the show starting and closes an hour after the show begins.
Please collect tickets 30 minutes prior to show time to avoid queues or alternatively tickets can be picked up in the Sound Shop, Drogheda (next door to the theatre)
Late comers will not be permitted inside until a suitable break in performance.
Please contact the venue at +353 (0)41 9878560 for information there is limited availability for these tickets so be sure to book early
Tickets can be purchased in person in the following locations:
The Sound Shop
East Coast Business Park
Tel: +353 (0)41 9878560 / +353 (0)41 9831078
Opening Hours: Mon-Fri: 9.30am to 6.00pm | Sat: 9.30am to 6.00pm | Sun: 2.00pm to 6.00pm
The D Hotel
Tel: +353 (0)41 9877700
042 933 4359
HOW TO BOOK ONLINE AND SECURE INFORMATION
When you book a ticket at the TLT, your personal information will be held in our database for the purpose of contacting you regards an event should we need to (in the example of a cancellation). Your information will not be disclosed to any third parties.
- To buy a ticket, you will need to select a particular show and a price level, if there is more than one.
- After that, you will be required to enter the amount of tickets you want to purchase (maximum of 8 per transaction)
- By choosing to view the map you can pick your own tickets, alternatively the system can reserve the best seats available at the time for you.
- You will have 20 minutes to complete the purchase before the tickets are released.
- For delivery method choose either Print at home ticket or alternatively you can opt for Box Office collection.
- You will receive an email confirming your booking. Please print this document and bring it to the TLT or Sound Shop if you are collecting your tickets at Box Office.
- Please note when using Print At Home Delivery method, Tickets will be emailed as a PDF, these tickets must be printed off and brought along on the night of the performance.
- You will be asked if you want to be included in our mailing list. If you agree, we will send you the TLT season brochure or on occasion we send information on special offers or competitions for shows that may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive information from us, please tell us at the time of booking.
The TLT can accommodate special arrangements and offer discounted ticket prices for groups of 10 people or more. Because the individual requirements for each group can be different, and so that we are best able to cater for your needs please email firstname.lastname@example.org and put group in the subject line or call +353 (0)41 9878560 with details of your visit including:
- The production you would like to see
- The date and time of your visit
- The number of people in your group
- Any special requirements